Federated Media- South Bend
100.7 B100/WBYT is looking for bright, resourceful, highly motivated and committed individuals who will generate business by creating customized marketing solutions through Radio, Events and Digital campaigns. This position requires the ability to set appointments, find key marketing challenges, and present solutions that get results to all types of local businesses.To qualify, candidates must exhibit a strong take charge kind of attitude, problem solving ability, attention to detail, creative thinking skills and credibility. Candidate must also be computer literate and have excellent prospecting and organization abilities.
Federated Media provides extensive marketing and sales training through The Radio Advertising Bureau and The Center for Sales Strategy. Digital Training is provided through Federated Digital Solutions.This job might be right for you if:
- You find yourself starting before 8:30 and working past 5:30 simply because you love to work.
- You have strong organizational skills and rarely make mistakes.
- You enjoy listening to people tell you about their challenges and you want to figure out the problem.
- You catch on to things quickly and spot opportunities that others miss.
- You can’t help but get people to see the benefits in what you do.
- You especially enjoy closing large opportunities.
- You always seem to be able to take something that is complex seem simple when explaining it to others.
- You enjoy working collaboratively, but also thrive when working independently.
- You push yourself to set and reach challenging goals.
- You are resilient and optimistic in the tough times.
You might have the experience you need, if:
- You have prior success selling business services to senior-level management in companies that focus on b2b.
- You have a track record of identifying and closing large opportunities.
- You have read at least 1 business, marketing or sales book in the last 12 months and enjoy constantly learning.
- You have experience with Consulting, b2b sales, Marketing, Advertising, Media, Analytics, Optimization, using new digital marketing tools that include SEM/SEO, Social Media management, E-mail marketing, Targeted Display Advertising, and Google Analytics.
Compensation: Competitive compensation of salary plus commission.
Location: INDIANA - South Bend/Elkhart
Status: Full-time with benefits
With a work hard, play hard culture, we’re looking for people who are passionate about the work they do and enjoy celebrating success! If you feel you are the right person for this exciting sales opportunity and you are up for the challenge then please reach out to Erica Ogle - General Sales Manager by email email@example.com
Federated Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Part Time Remote Technician
Planet Radio (WBYT, WAOR, WRBR, WTRC) has an immediate opening for an outgoing, part time Remote Technician to work in the promotions department. The Remote Technician is trained to use the remote equipment including Marti, Matrix, Cell Cast and sound systems. There is also time for the Remote Technician to assist at other events where there are equipment needs. Qualified candidates must be over 18, have a clean driving record, the ability to work flexible hours and weekends, be comfortable driving large vehicles and lifting up to 50 pounds. Candidates must also be reliable and trustworthy.
To apply, please send your resume to Tricia Wicks, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply in person at 237 W Edison Rd, Mishawaka, IN 46545.
Planet Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Planet Radio Internship Program
The challenge in the radio business is creativity, organization and innovation. Planet Radio’s internships are designed to be flexible, and will vary with season and with the level of station activity. Interns will be required to offer their ideas and take ownership of their position with the knowledge that he or she represents the radio station at all times.
The Intern will be part of the staff at the station’s events and will be expected to take part in the various activities, as needed. Hours vary from week to week and may include evenings and weekends. The estimated number of hours we expect the Intern to work is 12-15 per week. You must be currently enrolled in school and earning educational credit to qualify for the program.
Position Title: Promotions Department Intern
Supervisor: Tricia Wicks, Event Coordinator, email@example.com
Intern duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Set up and Tear down of onsite promotions
• General execution of various promotions
• Performing daily operations of the promotions department
• Interns may be required to lift and/or move equipment
The internship program is designed to expose Interns to:
• Different forms of promotions – both on-air and onsite
• The flow of promotions – How promotion concepts are conceived and executed
• General aspects of the radio industry including sales, programming, production, creative development and events planning
We are looking for high-energy, dedicated students who want to get a taste of the radio industry. Please contact us if you are interested in an internship.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer